- Business Writing Jobs | Blogger/ Content Contributor | BusinessTenet.Com
- Business Tenet
- Position: Business Journalist/ Staff Writer – Business Tenet
- Location: Vadodara, GJ
- Date: 26 August, 2022
If you have a basic knowledge of business and tech, and have a passion for impacting the minds of professionals in India and abroad, this is the job for you. Business Tenet invites journalists to join our editorial team.
- The duties of Business Journalist/ Staff Writer include creating and publishing content, article writing, editing and proofreading, working on content strategies with the editor and managing/guiding a team of interns.
- Reaching out to professionals in different fields and help share their business advice and opinions either in form of quotes or guest articles.
- Edit and build upon articles by guest authors, freelancers and/or interns.
- Interview experts in the field.
- Curate and create impactful visuals & infographics that illustrate content.
- Write articles on business, marketing, finance, economics, tech, marketing, entrepreneurship, career advice.
- Research and write about different trends in business and workplaces.
- Curate news in the field of business, finance and careers.
- Write stories that drive social change.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new content ideas.
- Guiding interns during our Summer and Winter Internship Programs and assisting them to produce quality articles.
- SEO of new and existing articles.
- Drafting articles on WordPress
- 0-2 years of experience
- Graduates in journalism, mass communication, B.Com, B.B.A., MBA specializing in marketing/ finance or BA (economics).
- Well-read and active on social media.
- Opinionated and bold in articulating their thoughts.
- Good command over English.
- Should be a good time manager, and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take responsibility for the website’s complete content.
- Article writing & research, content writing for the internet
- Communication/email/interviewing skills
- Document sharing via Whatsapp, email, Google Docs, etc. and presentation/image skills
- Photoshop & photography are preferred
Our office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. Our office hours are 10am to 6pm. The job will be hybrid. You’ll be working from home most of the time, and will report to the office twice a week or as required by editor for briefings, updates and meetings. WFH/ remote candidates may be considered.
Candidates must have a laptop.
How to Apply:
Send your resume with 2-3 writing samples of at least 400 words to [email protected]. Writing samples should be in the topics related to business, finance, marketing, economy, etc. Please also fill the form at our Corporate Careers page to complete your application.